The celebration of siblings, Raksha-Bandhan, is forever, a special day for brothers and sisters. While sisters wait for the day to tie Rakhi, brothers prepare to make the day special by selecting gifts for Rakhi for sisters. However, since men are not shopping savvy, they usually face a lot of confusion over what to buy for their sister.
Rakhi Bandhan Festival
Celebrated enveloped in the festiveness. The mirth that surrounds the festival is unsurpassed. Amidst the merriment the rituals are also followed with great devotion. The Rakhis and the sweets are bought and prepared.
Raksha Bandhan holds immense significance for brothers and sisters in India and so does Rakhi Gifts. Every year the siblings get into this difficulty of finding the bright and brilliant Rakhi Gift Idea.
On the eve of Rakhi, Sisters Send Rakhi for brothers and in turn brothers can choose some really interesting gift for their sisters. With online gift stores already making a buzz, it is also possible to send Rakhi gifts across the world.
So, Let us say if your brother is located in Dubai and you are expecting some surprise for Rakhi from him, you should also start planning a surprise for your brother.
Given the fact that there are plenty of gift options for brothers and sisters, here’s a comprehensive list of choicest gifts that can make a sister’s job much easier:
* Chocolates & Dry Fruits: An unfailing gift for sisters! Of course she loves chocolates. And, a pack of dry fruits with a personalized message can make her happy. Send your blessings as an elder brother or sister or your regards as the younger one too.
* Rakhi Gift Hampers: How about gifting your brother a box of Rakhi gift hampers? It’s something she can use for long and would cherish the memory. Also, it’s a thoughtful selection to consider buying a gift hamper comprises of sweets and Rakhi for your sister with a combo of chocolates and goodies as Rakhi gifts.
* Silver Rakhi: Each of our Rakhis is designed to reflect the “sister” in you. This one for the one who make other best friends ever so slightly less good. Tie this one on your brother’s hand and let him know you are his best friend.
* Pearl Rakhi: Well, you can take a step forward and select a stunning and well crafted pearl Rakhi for a change. This beautifully crafted Rakhi comes with the beautiful stone-the pearl as its core design element and influence. This is in the trend and a perfect Rakhi for all age brothers. They are a symbol of unblemished perfection that definitely makes a memorable gift for your brother. They are usually embedded with attractive pearls and the sizes of the pearls vary according to the design of the Rakhi. You will get pearl Rakhis in various designs such as flower, chain, bracelet etc.
* Bracelet Rakhi: Men love showcasing their muscular body. So they like the style where they can show their strong arms with a bracelet on it. So we believe a bracelet Rakhi will suit him a lot.
* Kids Rakhi: Let us say your brother is a small kid then he would probably love Rakhi’s pertaining to cartoon heroes like Chota Bheem, Doremon etc.
* Stone Rakhi: This style of Rakhi is quite in trend as brothers can wear these Rakhis with traditional outfits on any festival. Usually made of sparkling, colorful stones they give the wearer a unique and royal look. The wearer can use such type of Rakhi as a jewellery piece.
The collection of different kinds and designs of Rakhis that is available in the market around the time of the festival is huge, and caters to the preferences of one and all. They are now in Silver, of stone Chandan and of precious and semi precious stones, in floral designs (with actual flowers and artificial) and the musicals, and what not.
Sending Gifts to Dubai: Distance is growing in today’s time due to work and various other reasons. But, as distance has grown, ways have been developed to bridge the gap between relationships. Buy Rakhi and gift from Online gift shops like handicrunch are aiming rightfully to cater to this practice, delivering love and messages to near and dear ones on special occasions.